Illegal addictions like cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine, etc.
• Legal addictions like alcohol, caffeine, sugar, over-the-counter addictions
• Behavioral addictions like gambling, video gaming, “love” addiction, sex addiction, etc.
Conventional treatment outcomes are very poor and the common belief is that addiction is life-long and relapses are frequent. Subsequent to detoxification of addictive sources and development of motivation to pursue resolution, the ETT® addictive treatment, referred to as the Addiction Template Model offers the following different outcomes:
• Elimination of emotional distress within minutes
• Cessation of addictive craving
• Elimination of relapses subsequent to completion of therapy
• Targeting and changing the brain’s addictive brain pattern
• Rapid relief of co-occurring disorders
• Quick access to non-conscious related emotional memory
• Application to a wide variety of types of addiction
• Elimination of the underlying addictive template to yield long-term relief of addictive symptoms
• Correcting addictive patterns without the use of medications
• Unusually rapid relief of addictive behaviors