What can ETT® Be Used For?
- Trauma - ETT® offers a breakthrough in the rapid resolution of various types of trauma.
- Depression - ETT® provides a fast, natural way to alleviate symptoms of depression
- Anxiety Disorders - General anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, and other types of anxiety are often relieved long-term
- Addictions - ETT® offers a new form of treatment for addiction that usually eliminates craving and relapses when the series of sessions is completed
- Couple Therapy - An advanced form of couple therapy provides rapid relief for couples who have been stuck in conflict, distancing and in distress for a long time
- Spiritual and Religious Issues - Repairing wounds from bad experiences from churches or helping people find their own individual spiritual and religious issues can be a focus, while accepting each person’s viewpoint
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - A break through in the treatment for OCD can produce alleviation within one month that lasts long-term
- Somatic Psychotherapy - By relieving the stress component of the symptoms of illness, injury, and/or physical pain, the physical condition often alleviates
- Brain injury - Symptoms that are the consequence of concussions can be treated with ETT®
- Adult ADD/ADHD - Symptoms from ADD & ADHD can be alleviated within a brief series of sessions without medication